hey beck! so glad that you have a blog! how fun to see what you have been up to! i have been meaning to call you! things are crazy here! as usual. there is never enough time to do all i want and need to do. i hope that your mom is doing better. we need to go hang-out sometime soon! love you tonz!
I have the best family ever and lots of great friends. I feel so blessed to have an education and a good job. I really like working at LDS Hospital minus the commute...it stinks. The new hospital opens in October and its going to be SO NICE! I was pretty nervous to back up here and change jobs but everything seems to be falling in to place. I know this is where I need to be for now so I'm just going to make the best of it!
1 comment:
hey beck! so glad that you have a blog! how fun to see what you have been up to! i have been meaning to call you! things are crazy here! as usual. there is never enough time to do all i want and need to do. i hope that your mom is doing better. we need to go hang-out sometime soon! love you tonz!
Post a Comment