Thursday, August 30, 2007

LONG DAY AT WORK

Work was pretty good today except that it was way busy and I didn't really have any down time. I borrowed my brothers pedometer to track the number of steps I took today. It was working great and at 2pm I had taken 16,060 steps and then the pedometer fell off my pants into the toilet and it is no more....now I just have to break the news to Randy. I hope it wasn't expensive since I will probably have to replace it.
So its Labor Day weekend....so far I really don't have any plans. I think I will just hang out with my parents. I didn't get to a chance to see my mom today. She goes to bed around 7:30 and I wasn't home from work...anyway I talked to her on the phone and she sounded pretty good. Randy is at the dunes all weekend long which means I have the house to myself.. YES! Just kidding I really like living with Randy and Kenny...the question is do they like living with me? Ha! Well thats enough nonsense for the night. I'm out!

No comments: