Saturday, September 1, 2007

LaUnDrY ugh!

I've been doing laundry all day long...I guess that is what I get for putting it off so long. I got a wild hair and decided to rearrange my room in between loads. I'm going over to Tricia's tonight to hang out and tomorrow were going to a singles ward up by her house. Hopefully it will be a good experience. I've been kind of anti-singles wards lately so I'm trying to have a better attitude about going to one.
Work is good. Yesterday we were short 5 RN's at 7pm so I ended up staying until 11. I love working 16 hours a day...just kidding. It was nice because they gave me two movie passes and a target gift card. I don't get to excited over the premium pay because Uncle Sam takes most of it anyway.
Mom has had a really good weekend. 9.5/10 she said so that is great. The doctor gave her an extra week off in between chemo treatments to help her bounce back. She will be getting treatment #5 on Tuesday. The original plan was to get 6 total treatments. I will let you know what the doctor tells us on Tuesday.
Mike and Nichole are moving up here either today or tomorrow. I'm SO EXCITED! I think it will be a good move for them.
I was reading an article in the People Magazine this morning about Owen Wilson (LOVE HIM) and how he attempted suicide. That just goes to show you that you can have fame and forture and still battle a dark side. I know life isn't always easy but I feel really blessed. My neighbor TJ is in the hospital recovering from surgery. He has some kind of malignant tumor in his jaw and lymph nodes around his neck. They took some bone and skin from his legs to create a new jaw and they made him a new tongue out of his own skin. Its amazing what they can do these days. I hope the best for him.....he is such a nice guy.

No comments: