Tuesday, September 25, 2007

News from the doctor

I took my Mom to the doctor today. It was so nice because Dr. Whisenant sat and talked to us for quite awhile. My Mom seems to be responding well to the chemotherapy with her tumor markers dropping to 27. The game plan is to continue the treatments through October and have another PET scan. The doctor is giving her November and December off so her body can have a rest. It will be nice for her to feel good and have a little energy for the holidays. We will continue the chemo treatments in January. Its kind of a watch and see game.
My car is up and running again. Turns out it was just the battery. I'm so glad it wasn't a lot of money. The tow only cost $65 and Terry didn't charge any labor to install the new battery. I don't want my car to start falling apart just because its almost paid for.
The renters in my parents duplex are moving out this weekend. I'm really excited because that means I get to move in there and move the rest of my stuff up from St George. The listing on my place in St George expired. I'm not going to re-list it for awhile. I think I will just watch the market and see how it goes in the next six months.
Anyway....thats about it for today!

No comments: