I just got home from work....almost 60 hours in 4 days. I know I keep saying this but I really like my job. My co-workers are so fun and the doctors are really nice. I love having the residents and medical students around.....its so nice! I went on a tour of our unit at the new hospital last week...WOW its so nice. It's going to be GREAT! I think we move in 37 days.
Mom and Dad made it home from their little trip. They had a good time. I'm glad they went but I hate it when they go out of town.....especially if they don't have cell phone service. My Mom's cat Maci was going nuts with her gone. Randy was so sweet and he cleaned the carpets while they were gone. Anyway....its good to have them back.
My car wouldn't start last night. I'm hoping its something with the battery and not an electrical problem. I tried to jump start it but it wouldn't budge. I ended up calling a tow truck. I guess I will find out tomorrow. Randy was so nice to come and pick me up.... I really don't know what I would do without him.
~BEC~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment