Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bear Lake

We went up to Bear Lake this last weekend. It was tons of fun! We went golfing everyday and watched the U kick butt in football. I wish we would have had a boat even though the water would have been freaking cold! Christy's condo is so nice. It sleeps tons of people and it has a great view of the lake. It was so nice of her to let us stay up there.
Mom and Dad left for their little mystery tour with the Salt Shakers yesterday. They were in Ely, Nevada last night. They have no idea where they will be from day to day they just follow the lead wagonmaster. They love going so I'm happy for them. Mom was worried about not feeling well enough to go but decided to go because she knew my Dad wanted to go so bad. Hopefully if she gets feeling sick she can just lay down for awhile in their 5th wheel. I miss them so much. I hate it when they are gone but I know its good for them to get away.
I go back to work on Thursday....I have had the last 8 days off and its been nice. I can't wait for the new hospital to open. I'm so tired of the drive to work. I'm going on Wednesday to tour our new floor. Sounds like its going to be really nice!

1 comment:

Kor said...

Bec,
Bear Lake sounds sooo fun. Who all went? We are taking the kids on a suprise trip to Disneyland on Sat to Wed so we are excited. They are dying to know where we are going but we aren't telling them until we get there. Should be fun and I am so excited to have 6 days off.

Call me when you are coming to town again so we can meet for dinner. I need to get ahold of Amber, we are remodeling the kitchen FINALLY so we have been way busy with that. It is going on 2 weeks now without a kitchen so its been quite interesting. I am soooo tired of take out.

Talk with ya soon,

Kor