Didn't do much today....watched a little football and my Mom made a yummy dinner. I wish my throat felt better so I could have enjoyed it more. I think I will drug myself with some Nyquil tonight and hopefully sleep a little. I think the antibiotics are starting to kick in.
Well the renters moved out. They left the place a mess which I suspected would be the case. She told my mom she would clean it good before they left but by the looks of it I don't think she ever cleaned the whole time the lived there. Paying rent wasn't a priority to them....neither was paying the gas bill because the gas company has had a lock on the meter for a couple months. Oh well they are gone and I'm glad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
K Becky, its been a while sense you have blogged. you should give an update so I can blog stock you! haha
Hey, when are you going to add a post! I really want to know what you are up to these days! Hope all is well for you!
Post a Comment